Historic Todd County, Inc. is proud to sponsor an exciting project promoting the history of Todd County. “T Is for Todd County” is an alphabet and art coffee table book featuring people, places, and events significant in Todd County’s history. Obviously, since it features the letters of the alphabet, each letter features a subject related to Todd County’s unique history. Local and area artists, and former Todd Countians, contributed artwork representing each subject of the book.
Gary Violette, a member of the book committee, describes the book as an “alphabetical collection of art, images, and text celebrating Todd County’s unique heritage.” The publication of the book arose out of a request from Glenn Slack and Billy Bryant, president and vice-president of Historic Todd County, Inc., to ‘ponder’ possible fundraisers to generate monies to be used for the future rehabilitation of the second floor of the 1835 Courthouse. Gary Violette summarized “T Is for Todd County” as “the essential introduction to Todd County.”
We hope you will be as pleased with the finished product as we are! We know you and your family will grow to cherish the book, and we know you can make your Christmas, wedding, and other special occasion shopping much easier by allowing us to furnish your gift for others! Please know we appreciate your support as we work to rehabilitate the second floor of the 1835 Courthouse, one beloved by so many Todd Countians scattered throughout the world.
You can purchase the books at these locations:
Guthrie Transportation Museum – 150 Ewing St, Guthrie, KY
Welcome Center – 1 Public Square, Historic 1835 Courthouse, Elkton, KY
“Something Special” – 84 Public Square, Elkton, KY
Prim and Proper Boutique – 106 S Main Street, Elkton, KY
Rosa Belle’s Boutique – 105 South Main Street, Trenton, KY
Purchase Your Books Online Below!
Books sold online are signed copies by the author, Ms. Carolyn L. Wells.
- Click the “Buy Now” button below to take you to the PayPal checkout menu.
- Please note the cost of the book is $25.00 each. The book is $20.00 each and includes sales tax. Then, a $5.00 shipping and handling charge per book has been added to equal the $25.00.
- Also note the button below is for continental United States’ purchases only! If you live outside the continental US and would like to inquire about purchasing a book, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When the PayPal checkout menu page appears, you can then change the quantity of books you would like to purchase.
- You will then have the option to use your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can also choose the option to “Pay with Debit Card or Credit Card.”